We believe that New Zealand will thrive if more Kiwi companies succeed

Our ultimate goal is to help New Zealand become a more productive, prosperous and happy place for all New Zealanders to live

How we help

We help you find clarity and alignment on your business vision and purpose and give you a step-by-step plan to bring it to life.

We help you find and keep the people you need to succeed.

We help you prepare to scale your business giving you and your leaders the tools and guidance needed to grow.

26% less employee turnover

20% less absenteeism

15% greater employee productivity

30% greater customer satisfaction levels

Forbes, 2021

Why focus on people and culture?

Research demonstrates again and again that creating an engaged and aligned culture increases revenue, bottom line results and the overall customer experience.

Just as important is finding the right people at the right time, for the right stage of the business. Every founder has a story about the impact of getting it right, many have stories of getting it wrong.

Our services help Founders, CEOs, and business owners navigate these challenges as their business scales through the various growth stages

Sprout and your business

We believe in the businesses we work with and we genuinely want to help you succeed.

Our model is to build long term relationships and help a business as it grows. Our services are designed to empower people to create positive change, giving you tools and training to cover your blindspots and rise to challenges at each stage of business development.

We work with New Zealand businesses at every stage, across industries anywhere in New Zealand.

“Sprout is a key partner for ensuring we find the right people for new roles as we continue on the path to growth and success”

Ben Crawford
Founder of Libby & Ben

Case Studies

Our impact

Only 20% of startups survive past the first two years, for start ups we’ve worked with the odds have shifted to 80%.

We’ve successfully connected over 150 people with scaling business.

We’ve helped over 70 New Zealand business scale up.

We’ve worked with over 250 employees in scaling businesses to gain insights to improve engagement, productivity, and retention.

We help you find clarity and alignment on your business vision and purpose and give you a step-by-step plan to bring it to life.

We help you find and keep the people you need to succeed.

We help you prepare to scale your business giving you and your leaders the tools and guidance needed to grow.

Research demonstrates again and again that creating an engaged and aligned culture increases revenue, bottom line results and the overall customer experience.

Just as important is finding the right people at the right time, for the right stage of the business. Every founder has a story about the impact of getting it right, many have stories of getting it wrong.

Our services help Founders, CEOs, and business owners navigate these challenges as their business scales through the various growth stages

We believe in the businesses we work with and we genuinely want to help you succeed.

Our model is to build long term relationships and help a business as it grows. Our services are designed to empower people to create positive change, giving you tools and training to cover your blindspots and rise to challenges at each stage of business development.

We work with New Zealand businesses at every stage, across industries anywhere in New Zealand.

Only 20% of startups survive past the first two years, for start ups we’ve worked with the odds have shifted to 80%.

We’ve successfully connected over 150 people with scaling business.

We’ve helped over 70 New Zealand business scale up.

We’ve worked with over 250 employees in scaling businesses to gain insights to improve engagement, productivity, and retention.

“Sprout is a key partner for ensuring we find the right people for new roles as we continue on the path to growth and success”

Ben Crawford
Founder of Libby & Ben

Case Studies

Are your team ready for the next stage of growth? Contact us and we'll help you take your next steps.

Contact Us

Opinions and learnings from our community

We believe in constant growth and improvement for ourselves and our industry. Our team is dedicated to finding useful tools, getting insight from research, and learning from our experiences. We share our opinions and ideas with our community on our insights blog and Linkedin.